inspiration/eating disorder recovery support here :)
The DOGFIGHT fandom is so small that sometimes I feel like I want to befriend everyone who loves this play as much as I do. (crying within myself)
So you might not relate to this, but if you do then this is for you (us).
If you relapse, repeat after me:
- You are not weak.
- You have not lost this battle.
- You are not selfish.
- You are not out of control.
- All the progress you made hasn’t magically disappeared.
- You are not a failure.
- Life is a cycle of highs and lows- good times are ahead, so keep going forward.
- You matter.
all boobs are good boobs
all stomachs are good stomachs
all thighs are good thighs
all bodies are good bodies
yes yours, too, and don’t you forget it
ladies, watch this video its only like 3 minutes long but i feel like a changed person.
· i deserve recovery
· i am a good, caring person
· i create my own reality
· i’m trying my best
· i don’t need approval or validation from anyone in regards to my appearance
· i am able to take risks
· i am not a prisoner to my own anxiety
· i deserve good things
· i will not surround myself with people who kill my spirit or make me feel bad about myself
· i am love, i am able to love, i am deserving of love, i am light
Everyone gets stretch marks, and they’re beautiful.
Note to self: Stay Body Positive
Things that are wrong with how your body looks:
3. Literally nothing
Pride flags for some of the more so-called “unconventional” genders and sexualities. This is for the people who don’t always feel like they are welcome or a part of the LGBTQ+ community. We may not receive the recognition and representation we deserve, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t here.